(Obi-Wan and Anakin run into the room)
(Darth Tyranus enters. The first thing we see are black boots, the camera pans up to show leather pants that appear almost as if painted on. Camera continues rising to see she is wearing a black, skin-tight babydoll with the word "Angelus," surrounded by a heart. She smiles.)
Obi-Wan and Anakin: (In shock) "Countess Dushku!"
(Anakin falls to the ground in pain.)
Countess Dushku: "Aww... Whatsa matter? Did I make it hurt? ... Too bad... I was kinda hoping you'd join me in the dark side..."
(Yoda enters, things get thrown, lightning gets shot around.)
Countess Dushku: "I can see that this fight cannot be decided by our knowledge of the force, but by our skills with a Mʔ!"
(Tyranus pulls out a wicked-looking axe/stake/polearm and stabs Yoda in the heart with the wooden end. Yoda falls to the ground off-camera.)
Countess Dushku: "Yeah baby! Five-by five!"
(Yoda stands up, pulls the Mʔ from his chest and stabs Tyranus in the stomach.)
Yoda: "You missed."
Countess Dushku: "Damn, shorty!"
(Tyranus pulls big pipe down on Anakin and Obi-Wan, distracting Yoda. Tyranus flees.)
------------------------------------------------------------------
Come on now...isn't mine better?

1 comment:
lol, i'm fairly certain that most things can be improved by adding eliza dushku, particularly considering how horrible most of the rest of the acting in that movie is. I'm also fairly certain that i'm probably the only person who reads your blog that will understand that entry to it's full extent...
Post a Comment