| Disorder | Rating |
| Paranoid: | Very High |
| Schizoid: | High |
| Schizotypal: | Moderate |
| Antisocial: | Moderate |
| Borderline: | Low |
| Histrionic: | Moderate |
| Narcissistic: | High |
| Avoidant: | Moderate |
| Dependent: | Moderate |
| Obsessive-Compulsive: | High |
-- Personality Disorder Test -- -- Personality Disorder Information -- | |
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Haha I think when I tried it I came out as very OCD (quite true) but also paranoid, which I really am not...so I guess all these things you just have to take with a grain of salt. Not sure psychology is at fault here, just fluffy online diagnostic quizzes. Half the point of taking them is just to laugh at the results and how off-base they are!
Hope you and Beth are well...I've been meaning to call everyone after I got back from my deployment a month ago, but alas once again I have failed to be a good correspondent. My apologies! Hope you are having a great beginning to the summer!
Post a Comment