Just got back from Cleveland...
Kevin is here for the weekend and we went up to see the fireworks and eat at Hard Rock Cafe.
We got there really early since we wanted to eat and figured the area would get packed early. So after we ate we spent an hour and a half traipsing around the warehouse district of Cleveland. That was awesome, let me tell you. I think I found a new idea for a fun day trip.
Anyway, the fireworks, the point of the venture... We should have just gone to Orrville. The fireworks are honestly just as good as Cleveland's were, and it's a LOT closer. Overall though, awesome night.
Sunday, July 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Ben and I are going to be in Ohio mid-September for about a week...I'll have to give you and Beth a call and see if we can run into each other!!
Post a Comment