Saturday, June 27, 2009

Update

Well it's been a while since I've writen anything, so I figured I
Should give an update...
My gramma fell several weeks ago and broke her hip. Actually just hours before I was to leave to go to Dawn's wedding. She was in the Cleveland Clinic for about two weeks, had her hip replaced, and is now in a nursing home for physical therapy before coming home. She's doing well.
Also, that same weekend, my little sister (who got married in March) found out she is pregnant. She also started a new job the very next Monday. You can guess how that's going.
This week my little boy got a vaccination on Monday. The next day he had a fever, was lethargic (if you know Jasper, you know this is VERY unlike him), and was very sore to the touch. So I rushed him back to the vet and he got two more shots. Took three more days before he seemed to feel better. He does now though, so I think tomorrow, I can finally relax a bit. Yay!

No comments: